Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October loots

ALOHA, I am finally done with my company's audit, therefore I have some free time on my hand. Yeah!! For today's post, I shall be showing off my purchases for the month of October!

Ps: Most of my clothes are not ironed, do forgive the messiness :p



                                                 1) Adventure time hand phone cover
Finally I have gotten hold of this hand phone casing. For all those who have no idea what is Adventure Time, it is a popular cartoon showing on cartoon network. You should really catch this funny and silly cartoon. Even Michelle Phan enjoys this cartoon.



                                                 2) H&M white & black spaghetti dress
I really love the cutting of this dress. It is really flattering! Do you know that wearing vertical stripes would create an illusion of a skinnier you?


                                                 3) Newlook White & Flora Ribbon hair ties
As I am working in a lab, I need to have my hair bunch up. Therefore I have gotten these pretty little hair accessories. It is really a cute and pretty way of beautifying your hairstyle.



                                           4) "Exit", "Run", "Away" black long sleeves top
I will be heading to Korea this Nov, and the season there during that month would be winter. That means the need to stock up winter clothing!! Purchased this item with 2 more long sleeves top online. I bought this item because its black and has a galaxy triangle in the middle which I found it cool. haha


                                                   5) Kitty purple long sleeves top
Its funny how I do not really fancy cats and yet I purchased this. It's kind of cute and adds the fun element into my wardrobe. Sometimes one must dare to be different and try out different style. YOLO! If I am not wrong, this was actually a ripoff from topshop. Online stores and their ripoff! pftt...but who's complaining. haha


                                                       6) Johnson's baby oil top
Another fun top. But the only flaw in this top is the spelling error! What the hell is "pbrest protection"?? How can one not know how to spell "best"! But who cares, online shops tend to have this problem.  As the saying goes, "What you pay is what you get'.

          
                                                            7) Nike exercising attire
This whole attire was given to me by my bf. I think he is trying to hint to me that I am growing fat and need to exercise more :(  But which lady doesn't like to have more items in their wardrobe!


                                                             8) H&M black lace dress
This was on sale. Had to get it. Love the lace peek a boo detail at the waist area and the back area of the dress. Slight tinge of sexiness yet feminine.



So these are my purchases of the month, and I will just be eating bread for the rest of the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment