Sunday, September 7, 2014

BLACKBOX

I am actually kind of surprise to receive this month's blackbox in my mailbox as its been really quite awhile since I last receive this. I am sure some of you have subscribed to the blackbox and realized that they have changed their system to a balloting system.
Ever since then, my balloting always fail to get through. Therefore, I am pleasantly surprised to receive this month's blackbox. So, let's proceed on to see what is in it.



So on the front of the blackbox, or should I say black "envelope" ..haha, it states that they are planning a surprise in the coming months and they are working extremely hard on it...I wonder what are they planning, I shall wait and hang on for the surprise!


1. Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion
This lotion helps to improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth. I am not sure whether to try out this product again as my skin became did not improve at all despite all the good reviews on this series. I am afraid it is not suitable for all skin type.


2. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverSleek Shampoo and Conditioner
Wow, such a generous sample portion size. I am very happy to receive this as my hair is frizzy and unruly. So I am hoping L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner can save my dying hair!!


3. Dettol Skincare Body Wash
Dettol new and improved body wash. Shall see if my skin can really stay moisturized and healthy after using this


4.  Different Types of wipes
I have actually receive zappy antiseptic wipes in all the blackboxes I have received. To me, I am not particular in the type of wipes I used.
Besides the antiseptic wipes, I have also received a stain remover, shoe and leather polish wipes. I shall keep these in my bag as these might come useful in unexpected events.

 
5. Klarity Lasertox V-Line Slim Up Mask
I leave the best for last, which is this product!! I am so so happy to receive this. Having to achieve a V-Line face is a dream for me. I can't wait to try this out :D . I shall review on this mask soon and see if it works. Keeping my finger cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment