Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August Loots

Aloha, its already the mid of August, and this means that we are getting nearer to PAY DAY! Hurray :)
To all those who are working, I am sure most of you babes would have the urge to splurge on PAY Day. Therefore, today's post I will be sharing the items that I have purchased during the month of August with my pay I have gotten in July :D

                                                Overview of the items I have purchased


                                                            1) Houndstooth Dress
  I have purchased this from a blogshop, and I love how this dress incorporates the design of a skort.


                                                                     2) Batik Shoes
      I love the unique design of this pair of Zara shoes. Love the batik prints and the U-shape front.
                                 Somehow the design reminds me of the brand "British India".


3) Birdie Print Dress
I was actually looking forward to receiving this dress that I have purchased from a blogshop. However, we all know the risks of purchasing from a blogshop. We do not get to try the clothes out. Therefore, i have purchased a dress that is too big for me :(


4) Abstract Dress
I fell immediately in love with this dress the moment I set my eyes on it at ZARA. Need i say more why i love it !!


5) Cross & Square Rings
These rings were a steal. I have purchased these at a flea market at Clark Quay and it cost less than $5 for each ring. My only regret is not buying more of these babies :'(





6) Flora Off Shoulder Dress
This dress is so feminine, with the off shoulder cutting and the pastel color. I love how it gives the girly vibe. This picture does no justice to it.



Do let us know what are the items you have purchased recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment