Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MAC Prep+ Prime Natural Radiance

Hey babes, how has your week been so far? Only 2 more days to go before the weekend :)

So last month I celebrated my 26th birthday at Maldives and it was excellent ( I will post an entry on that trip, so do stay tune for it). I am sure most of you know that one way to get your cosmetics at a cheaper price would be patronizing the duty free shop at the airport. Therefore on my way to Maldives, I purchased a few items at MAC. One of the item I have purchased was the MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance.


 

Face Primer
 
Description of the item:
A silky gel emulsion, rich in natural ingredients, that hydrates and primes to improve foundation or powder application, control oil and promote smooth texture. Vitamins E and C protect with antioxidants, while caffeine calms skin. Illuminating pearl powders reflect optic brightening. Now in two shades; Radiant yellow especially effective on deeper skin tones and Radiant Pink for fairer skin tones. The formula disappears upon application, resulting in a beautiful glow.


The face primer comes in 2 shades, and I purchased the primer in radiant yellow shade. I am quite pleased with this item as I notice that my foundation and powder application were much smoother.

I am sure some of us have experience acne appearing on our faces the following day after applying liquid/ powder foundation without a face primer .This happens as the foundation does not have the ability to control oil.
Therefore I strongly recommend this primer as it does not clog up my pores . It really does control the oil on my face which prevent acne from popping up the next day :)


This is how the primer looks like. One tiny drop from the bottle is enough to cover the whole face. There is a slight scent from the primer but not to worry as the scent will fade away after a few minutes. Now lets see how the surface of my hand looks like after applying the primer.


There is a slight glow on the skin surface to create the illusion of a radiant skin. Also, the brightening effect can be seen due to the illuminating pearl powder. The only part I didn't like about this product was there is a slight greasy feel to it right after application as it is a gel emulsion.  Overall, the product deliver its purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment