Friday, April 17, 2015

The original beauty blender

Hi everyone, TGIF :)  It's been a long time, how's everyone doing?
I have bought, tried and tested many products this year, and I am very excited to share these "babies" with you.

So without further ado,  let's proceed on with today's item, which is THE ORIGINAL BEAUTY BLENDER.
I am sure many of you have seen this product or are already using it. Isn't it pretty amazing?


It looks like a cute raindrop, and it comes in 4 different colors. It is easy to use and it is very soft.
I am sure some of you must be wondering how do you use this?

 
 

 
 

All you need to do is run the beauty blender sponge under the running tap water until it feels heavy. Followed by squeezing the sponge to wring out the excess water. Once you are done, you are ready to dab the sponge on any of your make up.

You will realize that the beauty blender sponge would glide smoothly on your face and the applied foundation would be consistent.
For me, I will use the bottom (base) of the sponge to apply my primer and liquid foundation all over my face. As for the tip, I would use it for my concealer and contouring purposes as its tip is able to cover the precise area.

I would definitely recommend this makeup accessory as it is definitely better than using makeup brushes. It is soft, does not "prick" your skin which some lower quality brand of brushes does, and it ensures your application is consistent.
What's more, it is washable, made from a latex-free, anti microbial foam to help fight bacteria and sensitive enough for those with allergies.

You are able to purchase this at any departmental stores near you, and it costs $29.90. There are many counterfeit products on the Internet, so do be careful !


No comments:

Post a Comment