Monday, June 16, 2014

Filling the Cracks

Hello, it's been awhile since I contributed to this space and I'm glad to see that we have a new addition to our team to breathe more life into the blog. 

Have you also noticed the different articles? Our founder has realised our probable lack of depth and has an exciting new vision for Beautifyus, so wait for it! 

On a more personal note, I have recently completed a course of study. This means that while I'm not looking for a job, attempting to do pilates and learning to knit, I will be working on this above-mentioned vision that has been entrusted onto me.






All that aside, what cracks are we trying to fill today? 

This image here, is what I often liken to the texture of my skin. A huge factor being that good ol' plain water is never the beverage of my choice (and I say this while enjoying myself a nice tall glass of coke). 

Dry skin has plagued me for awhile and even more so in the last couple years where I have enjoyed the dry climate of Straya. Obviously, having skin like this isn't the most appealing and I have tried a myriad of products to "fill the cracks" with little or no success. The promises on labels disappointing time and again. Moisturizers that claim to fix my skin while I sleep, or body washes that are deeply hydrating...However, there might be some fault on my part especially with moisturizers. Not applying them on every night, or following through with the recommended period till results are meant to be visible. Despite that, I'm happy to announce that I think I might finally have found a product that "cures".

While I've only been using this product for three days, I can already see its effects and am thrilled to share.



This time, I let a tv ad get to me and I'm glad it did. So I went out looking for this product and found it on special for 5 bucks at Big W. 

Since I've purchased it, I use it once a day. Unlike the moisturizer, it isn't an extra step to my beauty regime. Everyone showers daily (I choose to believe so) and this hassle free product is just what I needed! Apart from smelling really nice, the product has delivered what it promised. The dry sore I had on my arm is healing and the cracks on my legs are fading. I know that this product works for me as I am not using anything else on my skin since using the Nivea In-shower Rich Body Lotion.

A little reminder: we need to be mindful that we have different skin types and might react differently. However, trying this product is inexpensive and might just be able to fix your dry skin like it has mine. 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment