Monday, October 10, 2011

Loreal Professionnel: Techni art volume inflator

I am not a fan of hair gel or wax due to it stickiness,greasiness and stiffness. However, when i do want to style up my hair and  create volumes on my hair , these hair products do come in handy!!

Presenting to you : Loreal Professionnel Techni art volume inflator
hair volume
This item here smells great and works great! It does not only feels comfortable after long hours of wearing it, but also does not stiffen up your hair. So your hair still looks natural when you have it apply and not look as if a slab of goo is your head. It also works well when you wish to have your hair curled up, it gives the perfect volume and texture to your hair. I love the smell of it as it has a fruity scent to it which smells like an infusion of peach!
So far, i have no complains about this product when i use it.

Effectiveness : 5/5 stars! As this is so far the best hair styling  product for me.

Pricing: 4/5 stars. I can't remember the price of it, but i am guessing it ranges from $17 -$30 per bottle (200ml). This can be bought at all hair salon that supports loreal.


 <3 Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment