Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daiso : Face roller

Since young, i always had fat cheeks. No matter whether i lose or gain weight, that fat cheeks of mine would still be there. So one day, i decided to try out the wacky inventions by the Japanese folks to see whether their product could help me lose the fat cheeks!

Presenting to you : DAISO's Face Roller

Slimming face

The product i bought is similar to this, except at the bottom of it, it comes with another roller for the chin area.
Everyday for a month, i keep rolling and rolling and rolling. Haha..And to me, it seems that i can finally see my jawline. But i think its just an illusion of mine as my sis sees no difference. It is said that if we were to use this product by rolling it on our face, it would allow blood to circulate around the face, thus causing it to lose fat in that area. I do not know whether there is any truth to it, but sounds quite convincing to me.
I know there are others who uses this as a leg or hand massager instead, as the product is expandable.
Anyway cheers to the Japanese to come up with all these wacky products.


Effectiveness : I have no idea how many stars to give this as i am not sure whether it works or not. Is it my imagination or real that i am starting to see my jawline.

Pricing: 5/5 stars. It costs only $2 and can be bought at all Daiso stores.


So readers, i encourage that you try out the fun stuff at Daiso as you never know the products might just work well for you :)

<3 Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment