Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Slim Spa: Slim & Detox Tea (Day 7) + Slim Spa Body Worx Tablets (Day 5)

There was a pause during the weekend with the detox tea. It don't taste good and it wasn't as convenient preparing it at home as it is in the pantry (read: lazy to boil water). 


Since having put the combination of both into my body, my tummy has been acting up. Grumbling, aching, and not to mention farting, this of course in all discretion. You would think that the above-mentioned factors would mean constant visits to the toilet, no? NO! I'm bloated and constipated. I feel like i have to go but i can't. It just hurts. 


The upside, i've been downing carbo as though i were starving and my weight maintained. I have to explain, this is rare for me. One accidental bento box for lunch and i'm up at least half a kilo. So i am happy, i think. More to update when i'm free!


ps: i exercise approximately twice a week. cardio and sculpt.




<3 Jacklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment