Friday, August 12, 2011

Slim Spa: Slim & Detox tea (Day 5) + Slim Spa Body Worx Tablets (Day 1)

Because the detox tea didn't seem to be working on me alone, i decided to continue with it PLUS the tablets. 


The directions for the body worx tables is that they must be consumed 20 mins before having your meal. I had mine 25 mins before because i was still on the phone. The thing is I knew it was meal time automatically. At the 20th minute mark, my stomach starting hurting a little, then like mad. My meal was delicious but i wasn't able to truely enjoy it as the pain was too much of a distraction. Straight after my meal, i had to visit the ladies. To put across delicately, I was a long and painful visit. But i'm glad that something is working! 

Or..... it really could be that dinner last night was spoiled. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment