Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bodyshop Cranberry Lip Balm

I was told by a makeup artist that cracked lips would make one look very messy and "dirty" looking. hmm, what do you think about that? I am not one who takes care much of her lips, but having heard what the makeup artist has said, i have decided to spend some tender loving care to my lips. Therefore i have tried to regularly apply lip balm on my lips for about 3 weeks now. And i love the current lip balm i am using now.

Introducing, BODYSHOP CRANBERRY LIP BALM <3

bodyshop
I must say that it SMELLS REALLY REALLY SO DARN GOOD! Its the nicest smelling and "tastiest" lip balm i have ever tried. Is as though you can just eat it all up. So now lets take a look at the difference in color of my lips.
                                   


Before                                                                          After


As you can see, the color of my lips have become more pinkish and moisturize. There is also a slight gloss on my lips. However the downside of it would be it does not last for more than 4 hours.



As you can see, the lip balm is reddish in color and some would expect their lips to have a reddish tint on it, however this is not the case. Therefore its not recommended to those who prefer lip balm that gives off  color on their lips. It is more suitable for people who just want to moisturize their lips and like to collect fragrant cosmetics. Lol!


So, that's all peeps. I shall be updating on some of my fashion steals too! Stay beautiful ladies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment