Monday, September 12, 2011

My beauty diary mask 我的美丽日记面膜

Hey ladies, sorry for lack of updates from my part. and a very big thank you to my sis for helping me out. Hope you guys like the new layout :)

For those who stay in Asia, i am sure many of the Chinese women have watched this popular lifestyle programme called "nu ren wo zui da" that is directed in Taiwan. This show teaches women affordable and quick fix up beauty routine to our busy schedule. One of the popular products they recommended would be :

My beauty diary mask  我的美丽日记面膜

 I got this through my friend who went Taiwan,and the one she had given me would be the cooling series. From what i have read, this mask is used to cool and soothe the skin. When i first open it, i can feel and see the moisture leaking from the mask. It smelt great too! Then, i placed it on my face for 30 minutes before washing it off.
It felt very refreshing! However, at the very next day when i woke up, i saw pimples on my face!! AHHHHH!!.. I seriously don't know what when wrong. My friend and i suspected that the mask is too rich for my skin until it causes the breakout, either that the product was lousy and wasn't as good as they claim to be.

Pricing: 5/5 stars for me.
Very cheap! $1.30 for the mask. It is available at all watsons store. Whats more it comes in many different series with many pretty colours.

Effectiveness: 2/5 stars for me. My face felt smooth but a big NO to the pimples!

<3 Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment