Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Loreal: True match foundation

Everyone of us wants flawless skin, even men want flawless skin. Therefore to achieve this "flawless" skin of ours, we need to use foundation whether it is in powder form or liquid form.


Today i would be reviewing on Loreal: True match foundation
Loreal Foundation
This is my first liquid foundation that I've ever use. What made me purchase it was the fact that they it states that is super blendable to the skin. So far, i guess i am alright with it as i have yet to change to any other brands as the supply of the foundation never seem to finish. I am currently using R2 apricot ivory. Its matches alright with my skin i guess, however it is not as superb as what it claims when it comes to blending of skin. This is because sometimes i could still see that my face looks slightly "makeup" and it doesn't look 100% natural. Also, it doesn't give my skin a radiant effect but a rather grayish tone to it after applying it for about 1 hour. However, my skin does not break out when using this foundation, which is a plus point as i have sensitive skin!
Do also take note that if you were to slightly scratch your skin (cause its itchy.haha), you will feel as if the foundation peels slightly off your face.

Effectiveness: 3/5 stars. It does cover up my face, however a lower rating for it as it does not give a natural radiant look to my face. In fact i look even more tired after 4 hours (due to the grayish tone)

Pricing : 3/5 stars. It costs around SGD $25 per bottle. However it can last for about a year!

I am actually considering to change my foundation. However i am not sure which brand to use. Please do share with me and comment in the blog if you have any good recommendation.

<3 Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment